Opening your pool signals the start of warm weather and relaxed attitudes. Whether you’re emerging from a long snowy winter or a quick brush with cooler temps, opening your pool can be a simple process.
- Remove leaves and debris from pool cover.
- Take off the cover, clean it, and store it.
- Hook up pool pumps and filters and reconnect all hoses and electrical connections.
- Remove leaves and debris from skimmers, filters, pumps and drains.
- Take out leaves and debris from the pool.
- Fill pool water up to proper level.
- Turn on the filter pump and make sure all skimmers, bottom drains, and filters are
- Vacuum up any remaining debris in the pool.
- Test water For chlorine, PH, Alkalinity, Calcium and phosphates and treat accordingly.
- Jump in and enjoy!