Closing your pool is a bitter sweet time, warm weather is coming to an end and fall is coming. Closing your pool doesn’t have to be stressful. Here’s how we can help:
- Drain the water below the skimmers.
- Remove all returns, unions and gauges.
- Blow out the pool lines, drain filters and pumps.
- Place duck plugs into returns and skimmers.
- Pump pool safe antifreeze through the lines and in skimmers.
- Test and balance water chemistry, chlorinate and add an algaecide.
- Cover your pool with your safety cover, tarp or automatic cover.