- Variable speed pool pump
- Suitable for in ground swimming pools
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1-1/2 HP pump
- Suitable for new and standard pump replacement application
- Drop in replacement for Hayward SuperPump
- Energy efficient – Saves you up to 80% on energy costs
- Moves water efficiently at lower speeds
- Easy to operate
- Three speed settings
- Override capability
- Only variable speed pump on the market today with 115/208-230V and 50/60 Hz single phase capability. Operating nominal voltage range is 110V thru 230V.
- UL listed
The Pentair SuperFlo VS has a totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor. This design ensures the motor will not draw more amps over time as opposed to single and dual-speed motors, saving you money on energy costs. This in ground variable speed pool pump uses three operating speed settings and an override capability. It also features a 24-hour real time clock and intuitive interface that displays watts and RPMs that are easy to operate.
With the SuperFlo VS Pool Pump by Pentair, you can enjoy huge savings on your utility bill without the high upfront costs. This variable speed pump is also a direct and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward Super Pump. For quality performance, energy savings, affordability, and reliability, choose the Pentair SuperFlo VS Energy Efficient Variable Speed Pool Pump.
Does this pump include the union kit?
- Yes, the pump includes the union kit.
What size plumbing does this pump use?
- It accepts 1.5″ inside unions or 2″ outside unions.
Are there any rebates available?
- Check with us by calling or emailing and we can let you know what pumps have rebates. Rebates range from $100-$300 dollars. The efficiency of this Pentair variable speed pump is great for the environment.